In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a few great finds for winter coats in case you’re still looking. Plus, a New Year’s mantra we should all be living by.
- You know when you see something and you think THAT is my design style/aesthetic? THIS ROOM (office/guest room) makeover is just so beautiful. I also loved all the stories behind the history of the room. I have a home office that use to be a dining room…but now that I have a small office space I use it a lot less, and I want to make it into a guest room multi-purpose room, so INSPO to the max!!
- OMG this recipe journal was made for me (I jot down recipes and love making notes when testing!)
- Lollipops for kids teeth which help fight cavities? Um, color me intrigued.
- 70% at Lands End with code HAPPY – I always buy my big winter parkas/coats there for the cold WI winters!
- Have you seen this latest collab that Walmart is doing? They’ve teamed up with Gap Home and I’m already loving quite a few pieces like this chair and this pillow.
- Love this post from Health Magazine. Great reminders as we head into the New Year!
- I love so many things on Rose & Rex but what has recently caught my eye is these daily routine cards.
- This candle smells SO amazing! This company is a small business in Wisconsin and I already need to restock on this one; it’s the perfect blend of cedarwood and eucalyptus!
- If anyone is a Harry Potter fan, and has HBO Max, they just released the Harry Potter 20th anniversary special!
- Has anyone seen the winter coat that has gone viral?! I first saw it on Amazon with almost 20,000 reviews but now I see they have it at Walmart!