In this weeks Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing their favorite finds from around the web. If you’re still on the hunt for a Christmas gift for kids in your life, check out the article about alternatives to the popular Nugget. Plus, a warm fleece you must add to your cart!
- I just ordered this $5 organizer (2 for $10) because I read this fun article.
- Speaking of Target (above) … THESE ALMONDS. Can you tell how much I love them by the all caps 🙂
- I loved Stillness is the Key by Ryan Holiday and found his post 34 mistakes on the way to 34 a really nice read!
- I mentioned last year Nicks find of Abuelitas hot chocolate (link to Amazon) and since I can’t do caffeine right now because of breastfeeding, I’ve been enjoying hot cocoa – it’s calming and delicious (I think it has cinnamon in it?)
- Saw this post on The Home Edit Instagram page and feel seen. It’s me 100%!
- I’ve talked about The Nugget on here before, but if you are looking for more options/colors/ideas, Motherly shared a great article with similar options and plenty of places to purchase.
- Another person I’ve shared before, but I absolutely love everything Geneva Vanderzeil does. She has a few holiday decor posts that all feature olive branch, so I finally bought my own to decorate with!
- I saw this sherpa jacket and had to grab it! It comes in a few fun colors and is perfect for the chilly days!
- I needed a new face lotion so I grabbed this one! So far I love it and it has pretty clean ingredients which is always a plus.
The Team’s Favorite – Christmas Children’s Book
- Every year, The Night before Christmas is the most read classic in the house!
- I love reading Christmas books with my kids! Every year, we ready ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas, but so far, this season, it’s been all Rudolph all the time!
- Since I don’t have kids yet and I don’t remember a specific book from when I was little I asked my mom and she said The Berenstain Bears Christmas books!
Leave a Reply