In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a meaningful necklace that would make a great gift for any Mother in your life. Plus, great gifts for a young boy and a cereal that’s a bit healthier (and still super tasty) than traditional options.
- Baby nails are like little razors! They’re so sharp! And hard to cut, these nail clippers have a little light on them, making it so much easier!
- I wear 1 necklace nowadays; it’s an initial necklace with the first letters of my kids’ names. The initials happen to be BFFS (Benedikt, Frederick, Franziska, Samuel). The one I have is a Maya Brenner initial necklace. They are very $, but to me, worth it. It’s literally something special I wear daily. If you like the look but are looking for something a little more affordable, I have a friend who has this initial necklace, and you literally cannot tell the difference, it’s beautiful!
- This Mermaid scrub smells so beautiful and is just a dreamy bath product you need in your shower.
- If you have kids, I highly recommend PBS. Educational shows that are actually entertaining. As of late, my son loves Wild Kratts. He just had his birthday and these two gifts were a hit – Wild Kratts game and Wild Kratts costume.
- He is also basically obsessed with Pokémon, so got him some fun new sheets for his room. I know it sounds silly, but he was VERY excited.
- I love the Milwaukee Home brand and especially love this St. Patrick’s version of their classic shirt. Gallagher is my maiden name after all! So we’ve always celebrated St. Patrick’s Day in a big way.
- Couldn’t do anything but awkwardly giggle at this post from Kristen Bell.
- This was added to my Amazon cart…right away!! I feel like headphones are something I neglect until you actually look at them, and I realize I should clean them more often!
- I saw someone share about this app where you can scan food and beauty products to see the health impacts of them!
- I just found this cereal at the grocery store (Fresh Thyme) and I’m so glad I did! There are only a few ingredients and it has a good amount of protein for a cereal! I’ve tried the honey, chocolate and cinnamon ones and they are all delicious.