In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team has found great skincare that actually works and also won’t break the bank! Plus, a few fun food finds, beauty must-haves and a few great articles.
- Nick and I have always loved road trips. Usually when we travel we’ll go somewhere as a base and then day trips (like we did for our honeymoon in Alaska). THIS LIST for road trips, WOW, it’s perfect. I’m bookmarking this for myself
- My oldest friend (I’ve literally known him since 1st grade!!) is in a band, and they just came out with a new song and new music video, it’s a beautiful song!
- The best dry shampoo ever – just had to order another one so I’m linking to it again. I also love this dry texture paste and oil absorber, I use this the days after I wash my hair and it works so so well!
- If you’re ever looking for a great kids birthday gift, these sensory bins I found on amazon are great, and only $20. They have both boy and girl themed ones. I got them for my kids for their birthdays!
- Love this Take a Hike sweatshirt for the littles. Taylor Wolf – how about an adult version too!?
- I’ve seen this trend around for awhile now, but finally got myself a box to create my own Snackle Box.
- I know I’ve talked about The Ordinary before, but I have been using my products (like this cleanser) for over a month now and am truly seeing a difference in my skin. I cannot get over how affordable they are and that they actually work!
- I stopped at Trader Joe’s this week and found a few fun food finds! This drink was SO good and refreshing. If you like the taste of apple cider vinegar you’ll love these!
- This is one of my favorite snack bars and I’ve wanted to try their oatmeal chocolate chip flavor for so long…it’s delicious! It tastes just like you’re eating the dough of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies!
- This was a cute article where women shared wisdom from their grandmothers!