In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a few finds for gifts that Phi is getting for her kid’s upcoming birthdays. Plus, you’ll find a new summer style that is airy and simple and Alyssa’s favorite sunscreens if you are still looking for a fave.
- We recently started getting into playing games with the kids, so fun. Nick found this one called Don’t Break The Ice – it’s on Ben’s wishlist for his birthday this weekend!
- I have been absolutely loving the reading list we just posted; currently reading Something Wilder and LOVING it. The plot is so different it really has me invested!
- This weekend is the twins’ and Ben’s birthday. Nick was all on board with everything until Frankie’s gift arrived in the biggest box and it looks like assembly required LOL
- These are our birthday traditions
- Love looking at these summer bucket lists; what’s on yours?
- I am loving this whole Coastal Grandma/Grandpa vibe that’s hitting the style charts! I mean, how comfy and summertime chic does this vibe look?
- Full credit to Oh Joy for introducing me to Life Raft Treats. This is an ice cream company, headed up by Chef Cynthia Wong (who is a 6-time James Beard finalist) and they created Not Fried Chicken. How fun! You can order to shop Nationwide via Goldbelly.
- We got this bead kit for my 3 year old daughter and she (and I) have been loving it! It’s so fun to make a variety of necklaces, bracelets, rings and more – she rarely leaves home without wearing a piece of jewelry she made. Great for beginner hands!
- I saw Target share this on their social media and thought this Grillable S’more Brownie was SO fun! You just put it on the grill and you have an easy dessert!
- Since it’s officially Summer I thought I would share my go-to sunscreens! I love this one because if you have the bottle in the sun it turns blue which means it’s sunny enough to have to wear sunscreen. I also love this brand and it smells so good!
- I loved this list of 38 outdoor spots to visit across the U.S.!
- I saw this on Instagram and thought it was pretty cool! I’m not sure how often it would be used, but there’s always something you’ve never thought of!