As we get closer to Christmas, it’s harder and harder not to just include 100 things in every week’s Love List. The SweetPhi team narrowed down some great articles, fun gifts (for you or someone else) and much more in this week’s Love List.
- How fun are these faux fur slides? Perfect to wear around the house as the chilly weather is here.
- Beautifully worded and illustrated piece “On drawing flowers – and their powers”
- How to set a table – such a fun and simple post on something I think people forget how to do all too often, ha!
- I bet we could all use some better sleep these days, so I loved this article – 5 fruits for better sleep.
- I can’t decide between the grey or maroon of this beautiful mock turtle neck sweater
- Holiday commercials get me every year and they are starting to trickle out. This one had me in tears.
- I’m super curious about zero proof spirits and these beautiful bottles are screaming out to me to try them!
- It’s winter gear season and I always stock up on multiple different sets/types of gloves, hats, boots etc. for the kids. I grabbed this pair for my son and love them, plus the price is right to stock up.
- I want to decorate with a lot of wreaths in my windows this holiday season, but don’t want to buy a ton of them. Luckily, I just ran across this tutorial for a super simple – and super inexpensive – wreath!
- I love this post so much – great for this time of year when times can be tough and super stressful for many!
- Have you seen the candle lamp warmers? I think they are so cute and I’ve already added it to my wish list!
- I watched the new Christmas movie with Lindsay Lohan and it was exactly what I expected…it’s a fun watch, but is just like every other Christmas movie!
- These vintage stockings are from a small shop in Door County and they are so pretty!
- These slippers are the best purchase I’ve made recently. They are SO soft, cute and cozy!