In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a classic tank top that’s perfect to stock up on, a new book that is a must-read, a new kid’s cartoon and much more!
- OMG my favorite audio book narrator – Julia Whelan – authored a book, and it’s REALLY GOOD! The storyline is about book narration too which is super fun. Definitely highly recommend Thank You For Listening.
- Love this post on 5-minute tasks and how it can help make better use of time.
- I’m already dreaming of fall with these perfect ankle booties.
- How pretty is the 2023 color of the year?
- I absolutely loved this article talking about color disappearing from the world. I’m with Team Color all the way!
- I’ve mentioned before, but we’re renovating a lot of our house and part of the renovation includes a play area in the basement for our two kids. I just discovered this company and can’t wait to order a few fun things from them. They also offer design services if you’d want to go that route.
- Just placed an order for three of these lights, inspired by this picture! I can’t wait for this part of the house project to be done!
- My sister just sent me this article explaining Snoop Dogg’s latest endeavor. It certainly is interesting!
- This tank top was all over social media so of course I had to get one…it was worth it! It is SO soft and comfortable.
- The Great British Baking Show is my favorite and I just saw they made a game out of it! I think it’s so cute.
- We use mason jars for a lot of our food storage and sometimes as drinking cups and I came across these fun lids that would be good for traveling!
- A fun list of boutique hotels to visit before summer is over!
Oooh, thanks for the book recommendation. I added it to my library hold list.
And yay for the five minute task list. So empowering.
Wasn’t that task list great? I have gone back to it several times. Can’t wait for you to read that book, I think you’ll love it!!