In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing fun ideas for crafts and movie time this Halloween season. Plus, we’ve each picked a clothing item that you’ll want to add to your wardrobe right away!
- Weirdest roadside attractions in every state – fun fact, I grew up right around the one in Illinois
- Beautiful illustrations via this IG account
- A lightweight puffer jacket for only $43 – I’ve heard great things about this one!
- How fun + helpful is this coffee image (above) – it was shared in Neville’s newsletter
- I love a good party theme and @ohsodelicioso simply told her guests to come as “Joe” – watch this to see what they come up with. So fun!
- This may be taking it a *bit* far, but still makes a good headline! Busch came out with a “turkey brew” for dogs to celebrate Thanksgiving.
- It’s getting chilly (with a few occasional warm days thrown in) so I am grabbing up a pair of these fleece lined leggings so I can still wear adorable dresses and skirts later into the season!
- I bought a few of these Halloween crafts on a whim and they have kept my kids busy for days!
- I’ve been looking for a pair of flare leggings and I finally found the perfect pair!
- This movie came out in 2020 and we now watch it every year for Halloween (sometimes twice). I think it’s so funny! (Hubie Halloween)
- We also watched this throwback movie over the weekend! It’s on Disney Plus and I forgot how good the classics can be!
Leave a Reply