In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team found a few fun twin items to share (did you know Bridget is a twin!?). Plus, the perfect fall fleece, an alternative to the ever-popular Stanley tumbler and much more.
- The next candle you need, super cozy scent: canyon hideaway
- Adding these to Nick’s Christmas list – I’ve heard they don’t fall out at night and are super comfy. He stays up later than I do and his headphones are currently falling apart – you know that little plastic covering? It keeps falling off, lol.
- 6 things you shouldn’t store on your countertops (and 2 things you should!)
- I’ve always loved names and been fascinated by them. We took months of back and forth (so many back and forth) coming up with our kids’ names and didn’t have the twins’ names solidified until the actual birth. When we saw Freddie we were like yup, that’s a Frederick, he just looked like that was meant to be his name, lol. I love unisex names, especially for girls. Loved seeing this list of 50 most popular unisex names 1922-2021 and smiled when I saw Frankie as #25; our little Franziska/Frankie!
- I just finished this mini series on Netflix and it is crazy! I can barely keep track, but it sure is addicting. Now, I’m a twin but I promise I’ve never done anything this crazy!
- Speaking of twins, I saw a bunch of press coverage about this Gucci show at Milan Fashion Week.
- These tan gingham sheets are a fun transition into fall for bedding; Fresh and breezy.
- I am loving the high-waisted, wide leg pant trend. Usually I wear cropped wide leg pants, but found these full length slouchy pair that just look so comfy.
- I’m sure everyone has heard of the Stanley tumbler by now and it’s always sold out…but I went to their website and started looking at their other products. I love having a bigger water bottle that you don’t have to refill a lot throughout the day and found this one!
- This is my favorite fleece jacket when it gets chilly! It’s perfect for layering too.
- I’ve seen so many people use these and wanted to try them out! They are certified non-toxic teeth whitening strips and they also have a toothpaste and mouthwash.
- I love cooking or food shows of any kind and Netflix just released this Chef’s Table: Pizza series!
Leave a Reply