In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a few great items to make your life easier in the kitchen and all summer long. Plus, the best sparkling water and keep reading for a discount code on a product we all love!
- Getting this amazing portable fan for our family vacation next week. I’ve heard great reviews from my mom friends.
- How cute are these bow sandals?! They’re a little dressier than regular flip flops and I can see them being perfect for summer get togethers.
- These magnet clips I got on Amazon actually hold stuff and don’t fall off the fridge; loooooove them!
- Most exciting groceries in America – loved this list!
- Krispy Kreme ice cream – say no more! When you combine two of the most tasty sweets, it must be delicious. I can’t wait to give it a try.
- Have you seen this? Select Target stores are now offering manicures done by a robot! Yes, this company called Clockwork has created a machine that will give you a manicure in less than 10 minutes. I actually cannot wait to try it when it finally comes to a Target near me.
- Gap has a home goods line done is conjunction with Wal Mart and I am loving it!
- Have I told you about this before? Maybe. But it is worth hearing again! We drink a lot of fizzy water in our house and have tried all of the flavors. Current fave: Waterloo Grape. It tastes like a less disgustingly sweet grape soda – so yum!!
- I’ve been loving these cookies especially the peanut butter ones! SweetPhi readers can also get 15% off Hu products using code SWEETPHI. I also highly, highly recommend their chocolate bars!
- This kitchen gadget will save you time and make cutting things like onions WAY easier!
- I’ve shared this brand before but I have been loving their resurfacing sleep mask! I use it a few times a week and my skin always feel great the next day.
- If you like playing Wordle, this list will give you 19 games just like it!
- We just watched this new movie on Netflix and I thought it was pretty funny/ a good watch!