If you’re in need of any gift ideas, we have a few little ones in this week’s Love List. The SweetPhi team knows that it doesn’t have to cost a fortune to still be a great gift! Check out a few ideas – plus plenty of other great finds – below.
- How fun is this article – Christmas towns in Wisconsin. Can confirm, Cedarburg is super cute during the holidays. I’d also add Lake Geneva to the list (where Bridget lives!!)
- Saw these super fun air fresheners on a gift guide and ahhhh, just so fun – for the music or movie lover in your life – I’m thinking of getting some as present toppers!
- I absolutely LOVE the Pantone color of the year for 2023
- If you live anywhere with snow, you need good winter boots – these Sorel ones are amazing.
- How to make a bow out of wrapping paper scraps: find out how here.
- I love mid-century modern design so imagine my surprise when I ran across this; So fun!
- We’re hoping to sneak down to Chicago with the kids before Christmas and this place is on the top of our list. They will be SO excited!
- Loved this super simple idea for a photo backdrop or even a nice backdrop for a food buffet.
- I have a pair of smiley slippers that my daughter is always stealing, so when I ran across these at Target, I immediately grabbed a pair in her favorite color (purple).
- I usually can’t stand movies that have a voice over, but this one was actually pretty good!
- I just picked up this scrub and it smells so nice! It would be a great stocking stuffer or last minute gift too.
- One of my favorite ornaments I’ve received is one that is a red door with the year I bought my first house! So I love this ornament for any first time home buyers this year!
- One of my favorite traditions for Christmas is having (mostly) all Santa ornaments on my tree and I came across this one that I love!