In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team found a great skincare brand, a Netflix show worth watching (with your kids or not) and an affordable and amazing perfume brand. Plus much more!
- The boys are LOVING these stupid toys called ‘Goo-guys‘, my mother in law got one for Ben, and then we found another one at a store checkout, and now they’re both just obsessed. They play with these things for hours. So gross.
- I know Bridget brought this up a while ago, but we just started watching “Is It Cake?” on Netflix and it is too funny, the host is a favorite from SNL so we especially love it.
- We went to Crumbl Cookies with the family and it was so fun sharing different cookies!
- I found this company that makes great perfumes with scents inspired by ones you will know/recognize, but at a fraction of the price. They are able to keep prices affordable by eliminating retailer markups, celebrity marketing and licensing fees. Plus, none of their fragrances are tested on animals and packaging is made with recycled materials. More to feel good about!
- My daughter turns three pretty soon and we’re having a “Tea for Three” tea party birthday and I found some super cute things that I am just drooling over; beautiful cups and saucers for the adults, great cups for the kids and these party hats!
- I just grabbed these pants from Target and they are so cute! You can easily dress them up or down and the waist band gives them a little flair. I love to wear them with these tank tops, which are my favorite ones!
- I’ve seen this skincare brand before but I finally tried it and so far I LOVE it. My skin has been so nice! I have their cleanser, serum and moisturizer.
- I loved this article about 11 alternatives to shopping on Amazon that have ethical and sustainable business practices.