In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team embers are each touching on gratitude as it’s Thanksgiving week! We’re also quickly looking forward to the holidays and, as always, sharing great ideas and finds from the web.
- For a fun family-friendly Thanksgiving activity I’m going to be making a Gratitude tree. I’m going to cut out leaves and then attach them to branches. Here are two tutorials – The Thankful Tree and the Gratitude Tree.
- Yale is offering its most popular course “The Science of Well Being” for FREE! I signed up and am enjoying it thoroughly! I never thought about ‘happiness’ as something to work towards or even as a “thing” to think about until I was an adult so I love learning about this subject.
- I love lists like this “Best Inventions of 2022” – especially loved seeing the Food and Drink category – food tape? Sign me up, no more exploding burritos lol
- This shampoo and conditioner is amazing, I’ve been using it for about 4 months now. It ‘improves appearance of thinning hair’ – postpartum hair loss/thinning is no joke, so I’m loving this. And it leaves your scalp feeling amazing, totally recommend!
- We’re really trying to teach our kids gratitude and what it means to be grateful. This book and games like this are a few of the tools we’re using.
- I am a sucker for anything velvet, so naturally, this tutorial of how to make DIY velvet ornaments is saved for me to make later.
- Oprah’s favorite things list just dropped and I always love looking through her ideas! Speaking of, have you seen all of the amazing ideas the SweetPhi team has come up with this year!?
- This is one of my favorite sayings so I’m fairly confident I need this pillow and perhaps this print. It’s a great reminder to not take on the stress of others if you can!
- I love this article for 10 ways to practice daily gratitude. I just bought the 5 minute journal that Phi loves but I usually just grab a standard notebook from the store and use that for a journal and daily gratitude!
- I’m usually not a fan of lavender scents but this spray has changed the game. It smells so nice and not too overpowering. I like to spray it before bed! The vanilla one also smells amazing too and they would make perfect stocking stuffers!
- I love these hair clips for the holidays!
- These are my favorite pair of socks. They work with so many shoes and aren’t too thick or thin!
Leave a Reply