In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team has discovered the amazing nap dress, a super unique ice cream flavor (are you going to try it!?) and a retro cooler that’s perfect for the beach.
- Looking for a good beach read? Here are the two lists I’m using: List 1: How Sweet Eats and List 2: The Skimm.
- How are we feeling about the new shoe shape I’m seeing everywhere with with the more squared toe area and heel? Personally, I don’t love it.
- Super popular (and I can see why) Nap Dress – very pretty, have you heard of it?
- Beautiful footed wooden fruit bowl.
- Love this KoolTunes Igloo cooler in the retro pink and teal (which is sadly sold out), but the white is great too!
- The Anna Wintour Biography is out and I can’t wait to read it – she has always intrigued me.
- The James Beard awards just happened and a Milwaukee Chef has won Best Chef Midwest! Big congrats to Chef Dane Baldwin of The Diplomat. This is the first time a Milwaukee chef has won Best Chef Midwest since 2014.
- One of my favorite shows of all time is Gilmore Girls and I stumbled upon this Gilmore Girls Cookbook! I thought it was so fun!
- This was a funny read on what’s left behind un Uber’s!
- Would you try this ice cream with grey poupon and salted pretzels?? I think I would have to pass!
- I just ran out of this candle we picked up a few months ago, and I’m ready for another one! I would also try this Lakeside one!
Oh, those shoes. They’re totally the bridesmaid shoes I wore in the 90’s/early 2000’s.
I feel old now. Sigh.
SweetPhi Team says
Oh I just love how fashion cycles run! ha