In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team all agrees that the toy brand Phi mentions below is always fun to gift, enjoyed by kids and adults alike and their toys are long-lasting! Plus, we’re sharing some pretty funny looking slides (but hey, I bet they’re comfortable) and a great water bottle option.
- How to survive the 3rd mercury retrograde.
- I absolutely LOVE, love love Melissa & Doug toys for our kids. A lot of the toys are wooden, they’re cute, they’re affordable, a lot of them are educational/learning toys and they’re well made (we’ve seriously had the ice cream scoop toy set for 5 years!) I’ve started making a list now for all the things I want to buy for the kids for Christmas, and there’s free shipping over $75.
- Makes me want to travel: 53 of the best cities in the world
- Perfect summer-to-fall transition footwear – lol, oh how I love Birkenstocks (currently I have the funniest tan lines on my feet because I ONLY wear Birkenstocks in the summer).
- So $$ but how beautiful? Perfect for all those comforting fall dishes (like pot roast)
- Armoire vs. Rent the Runway. I just recently learned about Armoire and have been familiar with Rent the Runway for years. Has anyone tried Armoire? Better or worse, I’d love to know!
- Love reading this Instagram page anytime something new is posted. Oh and also, did you know that there is an Instagram page for the San Fransisco fog 😂 Random, but hilarious.
- Absurd or Amazing? My kids are obsessed with horses, but I just can’t justify this as they’re almost outgrown from the weight limit!
- Ok, I had to laugh when I saw these, but honestly, I bet they are so comfy – haha!
- I love these woven pumpkins for Fall!
- I saw these water bottles at the store and absolutely LOVE them! The colors are perfect and they are stainless steel and I’ve been loving 1/2 gallon water bottles.
- I made these air fryer banana cinnamon roll muffins this weekend and they were SO good! I used gluten free flour and they still turned out great!
- I learned the other day that Starbucks makes coffee pods that fit the Nespresso. They also have them at Target so it’s super convenient if you ever run out of coffee with a Nespresso!