In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team found a great way to recycle old clothing, the most comfortable leggings and more great finds!
- We have a little creek out back and finally got the kids some boots because they kept getting wet. These are really great, and I love that the kids can put them on themselves!
- I finally got a pair of Apple airpods (life changing!) and found some cute cases at Target.
- Loved reading this piece on a South Asian dish called keema spaghetti!
- This popsicle mold is so great – it comes with popsicle sticks and little bags for the popsicles, highly recommend.
- You know how I know I’m old? This battery organizer was maybe the most amazing Amazon discovery of recent days. It even includes a tester to see how much life is left in each battery.
- This article about how to recycle old clothing that you can’t donate is great. So much clothing ends up in landfills which is one of the many reasons I love to thrift clothing if I can!
- I just saw that Home Depot sells kits for birthday parties. It’s such a fun option for something a little different than every other kids party. And by the time you put together your own party, I bet you’ll spend this and more!
- I got this coffee creamer and it’s really good! I made an iced latte with it and these and it was the best one I’ve made at home!
- If you are local to the Milwaukee area you have to check out this new greenhouse! We grabbed a few flower baskets for Mother’s Day and they were the best in the area and so pretty!
- I have tried many, many leggings but I always compare them to these. They are more pricey for leggings but they are the ones I always grab for in my closet!
- I watched a few episodes of this show and it was interesting! I love podcasts that are interviews and hearing people’s stories so this was a fun show to watch.