In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi Team is sharing a slew of great TV shows if you’re on the hunt for something new, plus a Mother’s Day gift find and springtime dress that’s great for upcoming weddings, showers or any occasion!
- We found a new show, The Afterparty on Apple+, it’s so funny and has such a good comedic cast!
- I’ve been looking for a black blazer and found one!!
- One of my favorite authors, Kendra Adachi who wrote The Lazy Genius Way (which I cannot recommend enough) just came out with a cookbook that releases May 3rd and is available for preorder – it’s not so much a standard recipes cookbook, it’s more method.
- I recently found this dress on Amazon. It’s perfect for Spring or Summer, comes in two colors and is a great price!
- I never feel like I have enough side tables in my house, so I loved seeing this easy DIY on Emily’s Instagram page.
- You know I am officially old when I am seriously excited about getting this for drying my dishes. I have yet to find a great solution for drying dishes. Anyone have it? Love it or hate it?
- My Mom loves gardening (and her grandkids!) so I got this for her for Mother’s Day. It just showed up in the mail and is perfect!
- I saw someone share about these and I think they are so cute and super handy for travel!
- I’ve been trying to decorate a few floating shelves in my living room since the holidays and I have my eye on something like this or this! So simple but so pretty!
- So many new shows have come out lately! I’ve been watching Julia on HBO, a new season of Selling Sunset came out on Netflix and I’ve been watching Friends again!
Leave a Reply