In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi Team found a great dupe for an otherwise expensive (but beautiful) heel, a few great new movies/shows and a snack you need to add to your grocery list now!
- OMG I cannot stop eating the best healthy-ish snack.They’re called KIND dipped clusters dark chocolate vanilla cashew. They’re not soverly sweet but they’re so satisfying. Hands down, best snack I’ve found in a while!
- We started a new triller series on Apple + called Slow Horses – I love British TV and shows!
- Want to see my Trader Joe’s Haul? The Jalapeño hot sauce is so incredibly good, and their cards section is gold; beautiful cards for only $1!!!
- Sonic the Hedgehog movie is….actually good and worth the watch if you’re looking for a kids movie.
- I love the original Loeffler Randall shoes, but they aren’t exactly in a price range I would typically spend on shoes. I found a dupe for under $50 from Lulu’s. I have a few weddings to attend later this year that I can’t wait to wear them to!
- If you’re a loyal Love List reader, you know how much I love a good documentary. Just saw this one – White Hot – the Rise and Fall of Abercrombie & Fitch – fascinating and horrifying! A&F is a store I grew up with and now I hate that I ever liked it!
- I recently saw someone use these peel and stick tiles in their laundry room and they looked amazing. We are working on a renovation at our house and I think I’m going to give them a try!
- I’ve heard a lot about this book and just ordered it! I’m excited to read it and see what it’s all about.
- I don’t know how many of you are Kardashians fans….but their show started up again on Hulu! I love a good reality show and I’m glad they’re back!
- I feel like this kind of shoe is becoming popular. I think they are super cute and I love a good shoe you can just slip on and go and be comfortable! This sneaker has also been on my wishlist for almost a year now…but I still love them!