In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi Team is still all about summer with tips to know when to re-apply your sunscreen, a great deal on beach towels, picnic essentials and more!
- “Play unicorn music” Frankie will demand on the way to ballet class, and I’ll put some on (it’s not good, think children’s songs about unicorns that get stuck in your head). Then this past week she said “fairy music” so I searched and omg found this Forest Fairy Vibes playlist and it’s actually GOOD!!
- The guy who created Wired magazine wrote this list of 103 bits of advice for his 70th birthday, and it had some real gems in there like: “You will be judged on how well you treat those who can do nothing for you.”
- I have a banner in my office and it’s such a fun decor piece. I came across this listing for a custom banner.
- How clever is this? A picnic basket with a table top
- We love applesauce pouches to each when we’re on the go (which is basically always) but with the increase in grocery prices, the cost has gotten a bit crazy! So, I finally decided to get my own re-fillable pouches. Much more cost-effective (and better for the environment) to just pour bulk applesauce in them to grab on the go.
- I hate mincing garlic because I never feel like I can cut the pieces small enough or everything gets stuck in a traditional press. I got targeted with an ad for this and added to my cart immediately. I know, it’s another kitchen gadget, but this one will be worth it!
- I know I’m late to the game, but i just started watching the Lincoln Lawyer and am obsessed!
- I giggled out loud when I saw this post on Instagram. My daughter loves a good romper (she wears this one all summer long) but they aren’t for me – can’t quite pull them off, ha!
- I needed new beach towels for a trip and grabbed a few of these. There are so many fun colors and not expensive at all!
- If you get sick of pony tails, try these claw clips! I grabbed the peach and green colors.
- I saw this on Instagram and thought it was so clever. These little stickers tell you when you need to reapply sunscreen!
- I just finished watching season 1 of this show and I thought it was so good! The show is based on a trilogy of books.
Leave a Reply