In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi Team found the perfect tool for content creators, a fashion show clip that is a must-see, fall classics to snag while you can and much much more!
- Ray-Ban now has sunglasses that can record VIDEO!! Check them out here – if you’re an on the go content creator, this might be something worth looking into. I’ll just stick to my phone, but it’s neat isn’t it?
- This essay – My Babies Aren’t Babies Anymore – really hit close to home and made me cry reading it. Frankie is now starting to climb out of her crib and it feels like it’s all happening so fast, yet so slow. Ben was out of his crib around when he was 1 and a half, and Frankie is 3, but we’re almost at that transition of beds for the twins. I just have to look across the room to see where Sam is asleep in his mini crib which he might be growing out of in no time, because he’s almost 1 and a big boy! But wow – time is flying and it seems like just yesterday the kids were all babies, and now they’re toddler and kids and woah, it’s emotional.
- Came across this simple beautiful poem – Wish.
- This slouchy tunic is sitting in my cart along with this beautiful balloon sleeve sweater, but I might need it to be a few degrees colder before I actually purchase.
- I love reading about who has won Michelin stars, but this article took me by surprise to see some pretty prominent chefs/restaurants losing their Michelin stars. I know it happens, but it still often surprises me to see.
- This little tool looks amazing to me. I am not a huge fan of wrapping and I feel like some of the stress would be taken away with this one simple tool.
- I am not often completely WOW’d by a fashion show, but I re-watched this clip over and over. Its pretty dang cool.
- While scanning through some of the Amazon sales, I saw that this eyebrow serum I love is on special. I’d 100% recommend snagging it at this price. And, for reference, this is about a three month supply.
- I recently read an article about this woman who didn’t spend any money for a year. Her book has just come out and I am excited to read it!
- I just got this jacket over the weekend and it’s so comfortable! The material is very soft and is perfect for the chilly weather.
- I also grabbed these socks (because you can’t have too many) and they’re so cozy!
- Amazon is having another Prime sale October 11-12 so I wanted to remind you that you can shop all of our favorites right in the shop including kitchen finds, home finds, baking tools and more!
- We always stock up on this as it gets colder and winter is on it’s way.
Leave a Reply