In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing their favorite finds from around the web; great articles, fun products and much more!
- In our house we LOVE the Target kids plates, and you can’t beat the price – 6pk for $3 when you order online!
- How beautiful is this water pitcher?
- Fun and quirky home tour: I alway love seeing celebrity homes, the swan tub? Thoughts? We have carpet in our master bath which is so weird to me …maybe it’s a trend that’s coming back in?
- I tried Fit Butter and liked it but wasn’t so blown away as to buy another one…but I’ve been seeing this Granola Butter everywhere lately with rave reviews so I just added it to my cart!
- I’ve always loved Kristen Bell and all she does, so it’s no surprise I LOVED (<- all caps) and this article – “Kristen Bell is the perpetual helper”
- I can’t wait until April for this movie to come out. I love Matt Damon and anything directed by Ben Affleck has been a hit in my book.
- Ok how funny/amazing are these bags?! This color is still in stock, but grab it quickly if you want one!
- I’m a huge fan of watching all of the fun at New York Fashion Week and so far, I can’t get enough of this show from Christian Siriano. ALSO, make sure to look at his models – loving the size inclusivity. Oh and I always love Kate Spade!
- We just got a castle like this for the kids and it is SO GREAT! They both play with it on the own for many many minutes. And if you have kids, you know that any bulk of minutes with kids peacefully playing on their own is a dream!
- I just got this shampoo and conditioner and it smells SO nice!
- I’ve been loving this lip gloss! I don’t usually like a color lip so this clear one is perfect for everyday wear!
- One of my favorite food brands is Seite and they just came out with a few different sauces and I can’t wait to try them!
Leave a Reply