In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team found the perfect hostess gift and a fall decor line to drool over. And, as always, an article to make you giggle and few fun ways to learn something new. Enjoy!
- OMG this had me laughing so hard: Vegetables Throw A Party; Poor tomato.
- This roll on sunscreen applicator looks genius, just added one to my cart!
- 4 methods for pressing flowersFlower pressing | Roll-on sunscreen | Fluffy hearts | Stacked hearts
- How cute are these? Perfect for back to school gifts and this is a MUST for Frankie.
- If you want a laugh – classical paintings with modern sayings.
- My absolute favorite go-to housewarming gift for anyone are these tea towels from Honey + Hank. First, you’ll always use a tea towel so it makes a great gift and secondly, look closely at the designs on each towel. They feature different states, giving this gift the perfect personal touch.
- I just ran across this great female-owned, Wisconsin-based company called Siren Shrub. For drinkers and non-drinkers alike, shrubs make a great replacement for alcohol and I must say that I am intrigued!
- Summer is still very much here (even though back to school is on the mind) and I am loving the clean look of these shorts. AND, they are only $10 right now! And can I just say kudos to Wal-Mart for allowing a “pick your model” option so you can see how the clothing looks on a variety of sizes of people.
- I read this fun article on fun things to do inside when it’s too hot outside. One of them was this list from Uncommon Goods where you can sign up for a class and learn how to do all sorts of things like earring making, Scandinavian Baking, coffee tasting and SO many more!
- I just finished watching this show on Netflix and it was really good! If you’re a fan of shows like One Tree Hill or Sweet Magnolias, I recommend this show!
- Is it too early to talk Fall?! I’m going to say no and share the new Hearth and Hand Fall line. I’m loving these brass candles and floral wall decor!