In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing their favorite finds from this week. Keep reading to see what Phi’s favorite afternoon drink is, the latest collaboration Bridget is loving and the nostalgic game that Alyssa is reminding us all of.
- My favorite favorite favorite new afternoon drink is this Chai Superlatte from Clevr. It’s a cozy, barista-style chai, upgraded with adaptogens, mushrooms (promise you can’t taste them at all) and probiotics to help manage stress and energize from the inside out. It makes me feel so good after drinking it. I love it!
- How to offer help when you don’t know what to say – looove this. Also would add dropping off a dinner/a freezer meal or bagels on a doorstep…or really any food is always so appreciated. I’ll never forget when I had the twins and a friend just brought over bagels one day.
- Do you know your state’s flower?
- Movie night!!!
- A friend and I share clippings and I’ve successfully grown my plant collection from my one monstera Nick bought me to a sizeable varied collection. Here is super informative article on how to fill your home with houseplants for under $50
- Super gorgeous and very affordable faux leather storage bins
- I can’t remember where I ran across this artist, but I love his work; especially the Monopoly pieces.
- We have a garden wedding coming up where heels aren’t a great option and I am not really a fan of wedges. So when I was targeted with these, I was so excited. Love them and their price!
- I can’t remember where I first ran across this shampoo and conditioner, but it smells great and feels a tiny bit luxurious. Plus, it’s always a bonus when they have beautiful branding.
- If your’e a long time follower of the Love List and the SweetPhi team, you may know that I love when a good collaboration comes around. Latest on the list of collabs I’m excited about; Prabal Gurung and JCPenny (launches 3/2). In 2013, Prabal Gurung has done a line with Target (and Target is constantly collaborating with various designers as part of their business plan) but I’m excited to see a store like JCPenny try to enter the game with great partnerships!
- I’ve been using this dry shampoo and it works and smells really good! They do have one for dark hair BUT I’ve tried dry shampoo’s made for dark hair and they are made with cocoa powder, so if you wear it while you sweat, like for a workout, you WILL smell like a chocolate cake!
- I just got this vanilla bean almond milk to use for my coffee and it’s really good! It makes the coffee a little creamier!
- I loved seeing this list of things to do instead of reaching for your phone. This is something I’m working on so these ideas are very helpful!
- This game popped up and I totally forgot about it! We always played this when we ate at the Cracker Barrel, they had them on all the tables!