In this week’s meal plan, we’re making it through the winter months by including some of our most favorite comforting dishes like white chicken chili, minestrone soup and, of course, Jambalaya if ya missed it on Fat Tuesday!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- Cherries are a great antioxidant and help regulate sleep-wake cycles, among many other benefits.
- This smoothie tastes a lot like a shake so it might be a good one to give kids who aren’t sold on smoothies quite yet.
- This recipe makes 2 regular-sized smoothies or 4 smaller ones (great for kids!)
- This bread tastes even better after a few days because the sweetness from the banana really develops.
- No extra sweeteners added!
- This recipe freezes really well. Just wrap in plastic wrap and enjoy whenever you need a delicious bite.
- This recipe is adapted from Ambitious Kitchen’s recipe for skinny zucchini banana chocolate chip muffins.
- This is a dinner ready in under 30 minutes.
- I use rigatoni noodles, but you can use any that you’d like.
- Enjoy with cheesy cornbread dipping sticks
- Vegetarian soup that freezes well
- Flexible ingredients
- You can use any vegetables that you have on-hand/are in-season. You just want to be sure you use a total of 2 cups.
- Make this minestrone soup gluten free by using a gluten free pasta or even rice or quinoa