This week’s meal plan includes plenty of recipes for your 4th of July festivities if you’re planning ahead! When peach season and 4th of July coincide, you know it’s going to be a week of tasty food!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- You can store this muesli in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
- A great gluten free recipe option
- If you don’t have an air fryer, bake muffins in a muffin pan in an oven at 350 for 28 minute.
- You can use any vegetables you have on hand
- These are great to prepare ahead of time, freeze and defrost whenever you’re ready to eat them
- These burgers can be cooked in a pan, they can be baked (350 for 30 minutes) or they can be grilled.
- I love to pair these with this Antipasto Skewers Recipe! They are a great cold appetizer and super easy to make!