You can’t go wrong with cake, especially chocolate! I’m sharing 9 chocolate cake recipes to make this week.
Chocolate cake with cinnamon whipped topping
- The light, fluffy frosting in this cake recipe is the real hero. The cake itself is, of course, amazing, but adding a lightly spiced whipped topping is my favorite part!
Homemade chocolate birthday cake with frosting
- I use this recipe for birthdays all of the time (or for any occasion really). To make the cake fun for kiddos, simply add some small plastic animals on top and the kids will love it. I did that with dinosaurs and it was a hit (check out a picture in the post)!
- This cake is a bit of a labor of love so pour yourself a glass of wine and I promise you won’t regret it. The cake uses simple ingredients for an incredible result…oh and a fudgey frosting!
Chocolate dulce de leche caramel turtle cake
- A decadent cake that everyone will drool over! The base of the cake is inspired by one in this Martha Stewart cookbook.
Chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream cake
- I talked about this cake in my post about favorite peanut butter recipes. The pairing of chocolate and peanut butter is one you can’t go wrong with!
- I know, I know a loaf maybe isn’t a cake but I’m including it anyway! This loaf is made with two kinds of chocolate and a touch of coffee to bring out the flavors.
- Perfect for a date night, chocolate and raspberry is another flavor combination that’s hard to mess up. This cake not only has tasty raspberries on top, but the best part is the hidden layer of raspberry whipped cream!
Blueberry basil chocolate cake
- An old recipe, but still a great one! The blueberries are blended up into the batter for a subtle blueberry flavor and a cake that comes together quickly.
- Just in times for Valentine’s Day (or any date night, gal pal hang or anytime!). This cake recipe is designed just for two and to be made (and eaten) in a simple jar.
Leave a Reply