I’m so excited about Easter so I thought I thought I’d share some ideas for an Easter menu- a recipe roundup and menu ideas for your Easter gathering.
I love Easter events for a number of reason, family and friends gathering, and the colors and fresh flowers starting to pop up are always a welcome site after a long winter!
I love these napkins and we’ll be using them on our table this year. They’re great because they are fun and Springy, but versatile enough to be able to use over and over again. I’m going to pair them with simple white plates and I’m thinking a lovely yellow table cloth.
So, if you’re stuck and wondering “what to serve for Easter brunch,” I’ve got you covered. See some of my favorite recipes below.
- Ham and Brie Crostini Toast – these are a great bite to have out while guests are arriving. In my house, we call it “fancy toasts.” Who doesn’t love bread with toppings!?
- Slow Cooker Hot Cross Bun Cinnamon Rolls – any recipe that can be made in a slow cooker so I don’t have to worry about it, is good for me! This brunch treat is just that.
- Mini Carrot Cheddar Cheese Balls – This 5 ingredient appetizer has a unique name, but I promise the taste is delicious.
- Cinnamon Sugar Pecan Challah Braid – a brunch treat that I would be happy to eat any day, but really is perfect for Easter.
- Garlic Roasted Leg of Lamb – Lamb is a staple at all of our holiday meals, especially Easter. Extra garlic is my favorite way to make it!
- Cheesy Potatoes – can it get easier than a slow cooker dish?! Sure can – a dish that is also only 5 ingredients.
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots – another one for you! I’m really aiming to make your Easter brunch as easy as possible (you just may need an extra slow cooker or two!)
- Carrot Cake Coffee Cake – Fair waning, this dessert is SO ADDICTING.
- Make Ahead Quiche – the best part about this dish is that you can make it ahead of time! That means, no stress on Easter morning. For us, this is a big bonus, because we’re hoping to hide a few eggs for Ben!
- Fruit Salad – when making a fruit salad, take a minute to make sure it looks extra beautiful. I’m showing you how in this post.
- Carrot Cake with Caramel Spiced Pecans – because you can never have enough carrot cake, I’m sharing another one of my carrot cake recipes This one has tasty spiced pecans on top and
What are you making for Easter? I can’t wait to share pictures after our Easter.
Brenda Lallier says
What time is dinner? 🙂
Right? I want all of this for Easter!!