This eggnog Christmas cookies recipe is a definite must make this year, and I’m sharing my list of 15 Christmas cookies to bake this year! I made these cookies for my annual cookie and cocktail exchange and while I was making them did a poll on my Instagram stories asking if people wanted to see the recipe: 93% said yes!
So today, I’m sharing the recipe for eggnog cookies, which seriously taste like eggnog, but it cookie form!
The thing is, I’m not even that big a fan of eggnog the drink, but I could not stop eating the cookies. They just taste “holiday-y” and “Christmasy” … and it’s not just the rum extract, swear lol!
Every year, we have a cookie and cocktail exchange – there are prizes for the cookies and cocktails, and I love how everyone gets in to it.
The prizes are pretty awesome – a Starbucks gift card, a cookie cutter and a cup or mug:
I absolutely love making new cookies each year, and seeing what other people make. Here is a list/roundup of 15 Christmas cookies for you to make this year:
- Big Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
- Vanilla Bean Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies
- Coca-Cola Brownie Crinkle Cookies
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 5 Ingredient Toasted Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Sugar Cut Out Cookies
- Graham Cracker Houses and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker Cookies
- Cranberry Bliss Cookies
- 5 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Slice and Bake Cookies
- Sea Salt Turtle Cups
- S’Mores Cookie Cups
- Rolled Oats Dark and Stormy Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Cookies in a Jar for Santa
- Raspberry Filled Vanilla Cookies
Besides these eggnog Christmas cookies which you absolutely have to make, I would love to know – what Christmas cookie recipes do you make? Recipe can easily be halved to make 3 dozen
Recipe can easily be halved to make 3 dozen