In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a few more great gift ideas (including a great adult stocking stuffer), a holiday podcast recommendation and something to help those extra headaches you might be getting this time of year!
- I mentioned this in the weekly newsletter OMG list of most intriguing Christmas Movies of 2021 and I want to see them ALL!
- One of the sweetest blog readers shared this with me, this stationary company (Expressionery) is going out of business (always makes me sad when companies need to go out of business) and their products are 50% off. I’m bought an address stamper and some other things!! This reader said she got them for friends getting married and I thought it was such a sweet wedding gift!
- This box opener tool is a fun and useful gift I’m including in stockings this year for adult friends!!
- It’s getting cold and starting to snow here in WI, a staple of winter is some good boots. Sorels hold up really nicely, and I’m in need of a new pair – love these ankle ones.
- It’s a Wonderful Lie is back! If you didn’t catch this last year, it is a holiday must podcast. I’m re-listening to last year’s season and the new episodes that were release this week. So good!
- I saw a friend share this ornament and it was just too perfect not to share with all of you!
- My kids and I baked up a storm this weekend. Last year, I got matching aprons for all of us, like these. Makes a great gift!
- I just watched this show and it’s amazing what you can do with chocolate! I followed him on Instagram and the videos are amazing of what he makes!
- Did anyone have a pair of the classic clogs like these ones? I saw someone share this sherpa pair and I actually love them and they are a great deal!
- I’ve been using this essential oil mixed with almond oil to help with headaches and neck tension and it has been extremely helpful!
This week, we’re sharing our favorite gift guides for shopping this holiday season!
- Ultimate gift guide under $50
- Gifts for her
- Gifts for him
- Toddler gifts
- Santa list (for my kids)
- Phi’s Favorite Things