In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team has a lot in the list! It’s already November and we’re getting closer and closer to the holidays and that means even more fun to share.
- I’ve been on a quest to find a lightweight puffer jacket. Not only for the weather between fall and winter, but also because carting 4 kids around, it gets hot and sweaty and a full on winter jacket is just too much half the time. I got one from Amazon but it was too small and my size wasn’t available, then another one that was too short for my liking, but I finally found a winner. This lightweight puffer coat.
- Nick and I are re-watching this hilarious show on Netflix called I’m Sorry. It is raunchy humor and a look at being a parent. So funny!
- I love anything Kristen Bell, and I can’t wait for this movie!!
- I’ve heard these Michaels paint by numbers kits are a relaxing hobby, I don’t quite have time right now but I’m adding them to my list to try!
- The perfect Chelsea boot and I’m adding these All-Day Heeled Mules to my Christmas list (I can’t decide between the Brandy or Black – thoughts?)
- I love seeing all of the creative Halloween costumes and Heidi Klum always tops the list. While I think this year’s costume is a bit creepy, she wins for creativity! Oh and I have to give this group credit who dressed up as a car wash. Love the creativity.
- We hooked up our Ring doorbell and it’s been hilarious. The kid’s love dancing in front of it and our neighbor loves to be goofy in the camera when he stops by.
- I stumbled across this Instagram account – it all looks so gross to me, but fun to look at.
- We’re already doing holiday shopping and this is one I am so excited about! My Life In A Book is a Story Prompt Program that will send one thought-provoking question to your parents/Grandparents etc. every week for a year via email. At the end of a year, or whenever they feel ready, they will compile all their stories in a beautiful keepsake book to be treasured for generations to come. It’s also a perfect last-minute gift because it doesn’t require shipping!
- The Birkenstock Boston clogs (the shearling one are my preference) and they sure would make a great gift! But if you’re looking for something a touch more affordable, try these or these.
- I’ve been wanting a new Packer’s sweatshirt but didn’t want to pay the price of the “official” shops so I found this one on Etsy and I absolutely love it! This would make a great gift too for any football fans!
- I’ve been loving making small charcuterie boards on the weekends so this list of charcuterie board ideas was fun!
- I just grabbed two of these water bottles! They have 4 different sizes but I love the 64 oz. ones because I don’t have to fill it up as much as the smaller ones.
- I’m not big into cocktails or making drinks but I love any food/cooking type shows and this new Drink Masters show on Netflix just came out and is interesting to watch!