In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing all of their favorite Valentine’s Day finds. From gifts for your partner, your kids or yourself, keep reading for some fun finds that you will love!
- We LOVE waffles, and this waffle maker is definitely perfect for Valentines day.
- Crafts are king in my house, so I got these and some paints for the kids.
- Gah, these are just the cutest little cookies.
- Love Poems for Married People – got this for Nick and it’s so funny and good.
- In my cookbook Fast and Easy Five-Ingredient Recipes there’s a Date Night menu.
- Last year, Nick got me these AMAZING Bon Bon Bon Bon chocolates. I did an unboxing on YouTube and you don’t want to miss it.
- This cutting board would be such a fun gift for Valentine’s Day. We got one for our wedding – you can read the whole story here.
- We never celebrate Valentine’s Day without celebrating Galentine’s Day too! If you’re not familiar with Galentine’s Day, check some info out here.
- If you’re looking for a cute Valentine’s gift for a gal pal or partner, check out XO Marshmallows.
- Growing up, my parents always did a little Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt for us and it was so fun! I’m doing the same for my kids with little treats throughout like this book and these.
- I have a weakness for conversation heart pattern/print and these are just two of the million adorable items that caught my eye: Vineyard Vines shirt and baby onesie.
- I’ve seen a few people share books like this and I think they are so fun! It has different ideas for date nights and place for photos of whichever date you go on. They also have books for family or for friends!
- Since Valentines Day is in a few days I wanted to share my favorite chocolate right now! I really love the salty dark chocolate or the cashew butter one!
- This is a super cute pair of tie-dye hearts pajamas!