In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team has some great finds to share! More documentaries, an update on a favorite shoe find and tasty food, as always!
- My favorite author, Emily Henry, just released a new book called Book Lovers and I cannot tell you how much I love it, it’s going on my favorite lists with all her other books, gah, she’s such a good writer!
- I loved the series and acting on Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (HBO)! Never thought I’d like a basketball themed show/documentary-ish type show but I truly loved it (could have done without some of the risqué stuff though) overall amazing though.
- FASCINATING…and it works…how to stop yourself from crying.
- In a previous Love List, I shared these amazing dupe heels (and you guys have loved them!), but I just found out that they now have a flat sandal option as well – how cute! I personally am loving the floral ones.
- I am a coffee lover and am tempted to purchase this portable espresso maker. Do I need it? No. Do I want it? YES! haha
- I saw this super cute crafty idea for summer parties. All you need is a few pool noodles, popsicle sticks, duct tape and twine. Simple and adorable!
- We just replaced our outdoor patio chairs with these and they are SO great! Not only are they a great price but they are really comfortable.
- Phi shared a new snack by KIND a few weeks ago but I just tried their cereal and it is SO good! I tried the honey almond one and it’s probably one of my new favorite cereals.
- I love the Casaluna line at Target and just saw they had these pillow covers! I’ve been needing a new one and I love the light gray or sage color.
- I usually don’t like movies like this but we watched this one this weekend and I have to say it was really good! I know you can watch it on HBO and Netflix.
Leave a Reply