In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team found the secrets to hotel room cleaning, a Lego set perfect for an Easter basket and much more in this week’s love list!
- I love this subtle Easter decor from Target – this pillow is the perfect amount of cute without being over the top and this garland is the best little pop of color for my mantle.
- The correct way to cut a grapefruit – fascinating!!
- I’m always on the lookout for a good playlist and haven’t found one I love in a while, but this one is really great – it’s for Milky Chance Radio. Love!
- I just tried these pickles for the first time and YUM! They have a handful of other flavors and you can easily purchase a variety pack on Amazon or your local grocery store!
- Random gadget alert – this little screen cleaner is so cool. You simply mist your screen and the container itself is the towel you use to wipe it down. Easy and convenient.
- Look how cute this Lego set is – a great option for Easter basket fillers!
- Back with another amazing Collab that I love so much! Lime Ricki and The House that Lars Built swimsuit collection. The colors, the prints – all so amazing and I love both of these brands so much. Lime Ricki for its size inclusivity and The House that Lars Built for its fearless use of color! Oh and both businesses are women-owned 🙂
- I’m usually not surprised by these kinds of lists and what they say but this one did surprise me a little bit about how they clean some hotel rooms.
- This is one of my favorite long sleeves. They are so soft and I love the blue color!
- We watched this new show on Netflix where 16 people survive in the Alaska wilderness as long as they can. This one wasn’t as good as other shows that are similar BUT it was quote entertaining and drama filled.
- I just grabbed these hair claw clips and they work so great!
Leave a Reply