In the weekly Love List, the SweetPhi team has found some great items! Check out Phi’s list to learn all about incense papers. Bridget is ready for Spring with everything on her list. And Alyssa has a little bit of everything; from clothes to balm and even a great new show. Keep reading to see what we found this week!
- Anyone else love sticky notes? Check out these ones I just love the colors!
- 21 Best Books Like ‘Daisy Jones and the Six’ – it’s next on my watch list and LOVED the audio book.
- Just purchased these incense papers. Strips of papers soaked in resins and oriental spices that burn without flame to fill the room with a beautiful aroma. Developed in 1885, the purifying smoke from these “medicinal papers” is said to dispel any type of adversity or negativity from the environment. Just light this small paper, place it in a dish, and allow the warm, comforting, and spicy scent to fill your space.
- Love this snack list – especially these CHOMPS.
A little note about the Love List – this will be Bridget’s last official Love List with the SweetPhi team, she will be greatly missed and Phi will most definitely be texting her for cool recommendations.
Moving forward the Love List will include a ‘Sourced’ section. If you have something you’d like to share, please email Phi at Phi@sweetphi.com – we have a friend who shared a blazer she always wears when traveling for work and a birthday tracking system coming up from readers!
- If you’ve followed us for awhile, you know how much I love a good print and pop of color. This coat, at a great price, is perfect for Spring!
- We love our Birkenstocks, but they can get pretty gross-looking after lots of wear and tear. Found a handy article on how to clean them.
- Another great piece for Springtime coffee or tea. Check out this adorable mug!
- I stumbled on the cutest handbag brand (they have more than handbags too!)! Hard to pick faves, but drooling over this one and this one.
- I saw this hat on Instagram and LOVE it. Adidas is my favorite brand for baseball caps and I just love the pattern on this one. I have this hat now and wear it several times a week!
- This is my favorite healing balm. I use it in place of Neosporin and it works so well on cuts and dry skin!
- I think these are the cutest pants for Spring and Summer!
- If you need a fun show to watch, Cheat on Netflix is it! It is British based so some of the questions don’t make sense here, but it’s always fun to play along and try to get the answers before the players!