I’m a little particular when it comes to Pizza I like. You see, I’m from Chicago and we really take our Pizza seriously! Although Chicago is famous for their Deep Dish Pizza (the best of which is Lou Malnati’s -I even worked there in High School so their amazing deep dish butter crush holds a special place in my heart) I quickly found that Milwaukee where I live now has ultra thin pizza, and that now holds a special place in my heart as well.
I guess what it comes down to is that I love pizza (obvious by my Breakfast Pizza Post) and luckily I married into an awesome family that also loves pizza. My father in law makes the best pizza from scratch- including dough- and inspired this recipe, so big shout out and thanks to him.
This is my favorite pizza to make at home and is ready in a flash! The prosciutto crisps up and is pairs perfectly with the arugula, enjoy!
- 1. 1 Ultra Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust (I use Pastorelli Brand found at World Market)
- 2. 1 Tbs Roasted Garlic Flavored Olive Oil (or grapeseed oil)
- 3. 8 oz Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 4. 4-5 Slices (~1.5 oz) Prosciutto
- 5. 1 handful Arugula leaves