I don’t know about you, but Thanksgiving leftovers never taste quite the same when reheated, and the three items that are always left over in abundance seem to be Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, and Mashed Potatoes. This year I’m thinking ahead for what to do with the leftovers and thought I’d share with you some of the favorites that I’ve found!
So here are some ideas of what to do with Thanksgiving leftovers….this year I might be be taking leftovers with purpose! We always go to my husbands families house (which is 5 minutes away)…do you think it would be suspicious if I show up with Tupperware containers and measuring cups to take what I need to make these delicious looking recipes?
1. Turkey and Mashed Potato Potpies – Martha Stewart
2. Mashed Potato Cakes with Cranberry Chutney – Oh Sweet Basil Blog
3. Cranberry Tartlets – Martha Stewart
4. Quesadillas with Cranberry Brie and Turkey – Martha Stewart
5. Turkey Reuben – Martha Stewart
I think you can probably tell I love Martha Stewart…her recipes always always always come out perfectly for me!
What are some of your after thanksgiving favorites?