This post is going to be short and sweet, because let’s face it, Thanksgiving is TOMORROW and nobody has time for a long winded post. You just want to know…what am I going to do with my Thanksgiving leftovers on Friday?
And I’m here to show you exactly how easy it is to use leftovers, you won’t need 100 new ingredients to make a dish out of, you’ll just need some leftovers and a little cheese. The beauty about this Thanksgiving Leftover Skillet is that it can be made with whatever leftovers you have!
Then you’ll add mashed potatoes and top it off with some shredded cheese.
You’ll bake the skillet, and voila, a delicious meal: thanksgiving leftover skillet!
The cheese melts and creates this delicious baked-cheese layer, and the gravy holds everything together in saucy goodness! YUM!
Do you have some left over vegetables? Perhaps some roasted carrots? Put those in with the turkey! How about stuffing, do you have leftover stuffing? Add that on top of the gravy before the mashed potatoes. See, versatile!
I hope you have (or had depending on when you’re reading this) a lovely Thanksgiving, I will be taking time to enjoy the holiday and can’t wait to connect with you again next week (I have some absolutely delicious recipes I cannot wait to share with you), and am truly thankful that you are reading my blog, so THANK YOU again!
- 1 1/2 Cups Leftover Turkey shredded
- 1 Cup Leftover Gravy
- 1 1/2-2 Cups Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Cup Colby Cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In the bottom of a skillet place shredded turkey, then spoon and spread leftover gravy onto the turkey.
- Spoon your mashed potatoes on top of the gravy, then sprinkle with cheese and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown. Spoon onto plates and enjoy!