Another free weekly meal plan and shopping list! I’m especially excited about the breakfast options in this week’s plan. What are you looking forward to eating this week?
A few recipe notes:
- Make Ahead Freezer Meals Quiche Recipe
- There are three different ways to make this recipe:
- Make and bake immediately – then serve and enjoy.
- Make ahead- put in the freezer unbaked (just be careful transferring it so it doesn’t spill when putting it in the freezer) and then put it directly from the freezer into the oven.
- Make and bake ahead, then put it in the freezer in individual servings so all you have to do is warm it and go.
- Banana Snack Cake with Greek Yogurt Frosting: Makes 1, 8×8 square dish of cake or 12 cupcakes. You could also use a 9 x 9 pan, it just won’t be as thick! Store leftover cake/cupcakes in the refrigerator for up to a week in an air tight container or pop any leftovers in the freezer!
- Chicken Meatball Banh Mi Sandwiches: You can use pre-made meatballs
- The Best Turkey Meatloaf and Roasted Vegetables: Once you make the turkey meatloaf and roasted vegetables, you can freeze it for up to 2 months.
- Baked Lemon Glazed Donuts: I love using this donut pan!