Every meal plan we publish is completely customizable – you can mix and match recipes with days that make sense and you can’t delete ones that don’t fit into your week. Then, with a simple click of a button, you can create a grocery/shopping list for the meals you’ve selected!
I like to get my groceries delivered using Instacart, so with a few easy clicks, I have everything I need for a week full of great meals!
A few recipe notes for this week:
- Arugula Salad with Roasted Chicken and Potatoes – This can be served as a warm or cold dish!
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Pretzel Energy Bites – I use creamy peanut butter, but I’ve made these with natural peanut butter, almond butter and sun butter – they work great with any kind of nut butter!
- Sweet Potato Pancakes – I usually make a double batch, cook them all, and then freeze them for those days we’re short on time.
- Instant Pot Asian Shredded Beef Bowls – This dish is really good as leftovers. Keep the beef in the sauce/cooking liquid in the fridge (there will be a fat layer – the fat layer is much easier to remove after it has been cooled). The meat lasts for 5-7 days cooked in the fridge. If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you can cook in a slow cooker for 8 hrs on low (you really want to use the low setting for low and slow on this).
- Freezer Frittata Recipe (Salsa and Sausage) – Check the post for both freezing instructions and warming from frozen instructions! This is a great grab and go breakfast.
- Sesame Salmon Rice Bowls – If you’d rather eat this as a salad, skip the rice and enjoy on a bed of lettuce. Or try cauliflower rice!
- Egg Cups – This recipe makes 6 regular sized muffins, or 12 mini muffins. I just use muffin liners and no butter or cooking spray. But you could just use butter or cooking spray to grease the pan and not use liners. This is another one that is great to double and keep in the freezer for an on-the-go breakfast or snack.
- Baked BBQ Chicken and Avocado Salad– This recipe would also be great as a wrap!