In this week’s meal plan, we’re sharing another week full of easy recipes to feed you and your family! We know it’s a busy weekend, so don’t forget to simply select your favorite recipes, click a few times and have a super simple grocery list at your fingertips!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- The leftovers freeze really well. Like with all pancakes and waffles, these freeze really well and then thaw super quick for a busy morning breakfast!
- For more flavor, you can cook your quinoa in chicken stock or 1 tsp. Better than Bullion instead of water.
- Make these balsamic roasted tomatoes first before making the toast
- To make the perfect warm hard-boiled egg, You just boil a pot of water, put the egg in and boil it for 9 minutes. After that time, drain the water, briefly run under cold water, peel and enjoy!
- I love using a pot like this to make this meal!
- Depending on what type of liquid you use, you may have to add a little extra liquid for the batter if the batter is too thick. For example, if you use whole milk, use an additional tablespoon to 1/4 cup water, or if you use a thicker milk (like buttermilk) you may need to use a little extra liquid.
- I like to double the recipe and freeze any leftovers. When you’re ready to eat them, simply throw in the toaster to defrost.
- For even more flexibility with this recipe, you can make it vegan by simply making it without milk. You can substitute in water, oat milk, almond milk – or really, any non-dairy milk.
- We had some fun with these and made them into animal faces – the kids loved it!
- Great as an appetizer or a meal
- This recipe works with ground beef or ground chicken too.
- Make sure your meatballs are 3/4 to fully submerged so that the rice cooks, you can add little bit of water to your sauce.