If you’re looking for a wonderful easy dip everyone will devour, make this 5 ingredient pepperoni dip for your next gathering. Ooey gooey cheese and pepperoni make for the most dip-able dip ever!
A few years ago I randomly had some leftover pepperoni in the fridge and we were having some of my husbands’ family over for a Christmas round robin type event (where you go look at Christmas decorations at different family members’ houses) and I needed to make something and threw together this pepperoni dip. It was SO GOOD – literally GONE within minutes, my husband said I should write down the recipe. I put it in a random ideas note on my phone thinking nothing of it.
We had the same event a year later, and I remembered, found the note and remade the dip with a little tweak. It was amazing and, again, gone! But I forgot to photograph it to share.
What ingredients do you need for pepperoni dip?
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Mozzarella cheese
- Onion powder
- Deli pepperoni
What kind of pepperoni do you use in this dish?
- I like to use deli pepperoni, but you can use any kind you’d like. To chop the pepperoni, I always use kitchen shears – making it super easy!
But back to the party- talk! This year, with the easy dip recipe perfected, I finally took some photos and am so excited to share it with you. You’ll be making this recipe on repeat when you see just how easy and delicious this dip is.
It’s truly one of those dips that’s just perfection. It’s cheesy and delicious.
What do I serve with pepperoni dip?
- Serve pepperoni dip with crackers, crostini, pretzels or even vegetables.
We love a dip that you can basically enjoy with anything on the side!
- 1 block cream cheese (8 oz.), softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 oz. pepperoni chopped. I used deli pepperoni, but you can use any type you'd like
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a microwave safe bowl microwave cream cheese for 30 seconds to warm it. Add sour cream, shredded mozzarella cheese, onion powder and 3/4 of the chopped pepperoni.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray (or use an aluminum pan if going to a party and you don't want to worry about dishes.) Spread dip into the baking dish. Place remaining pepperoni on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are starting to turn golden brown.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy!
The nutrition information presented on this site should be considered an estimate as the calculations will change based on the exact products you use in your own kitchen. Your comments and feedback are helpful and appreciated!! If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on SweetPhi.com, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below! If you took some photos, we'd love to see them - you can share on Instagram or email them to email@example.com and we'll add it to our reader recreations!
Leave a Reply