This carrot ranch dip recipe is a super easy and delicious recipe that I could eat every day of the week. Combine a few simple ingredients and enjoy a dip that will soon become your favorite.
This dip recipe was developed after I tried a similar dip at City Market in Shorewood. They have this amazing three potato market blend dipping sauce that I was enjoying so much that I had to ask the staff about it. The nicest woman was happy to inform me that it was a carrot ranch dip – a ranch dip made with carrots. I knew I had to make it and try to recreate it at home!
What ingredients do I need to make this carrot ranch dip?
- Mayonnaise – a creamy base for any great dip recipe.
- Greek yogurt – you can also use sour cream instead.
- Carrot – you will use one whole carrot, grated.
- Lemon juice – if you prefer, white vinegar is a good substitute.
- Spice blend that takes the dip to the next level:
- Dried dill
- Dried chives
- Dried parsley
- Onion powder
- Kosher salt
This carrot ranch dip is so great to eat with chips or vegetables or as a sandwich spread. I also absolutely love eating it with roasted potatoes. So, to summarize, it’s pretty much great with anything!
I’m a huge fan of dips. I know that sounds silly, but it’s always great to have a good dip recipe on hand if you’re having friends or family over or if you are heading to a party. In case you need more inspiration, a few other great dip recipes are below:
How do you make carrot ranch dip? Hint: it’s so easy!
- Combine mayonnaise and Greek yogurt
- Add shredded carrots
- Combine dill, chives, parsley, onion powder and salt.
- Stir all together and enjoy!
This carrot ranch dip recipe was one I knew I had to make as soon as I tasted it at a neighborhood cafe. Once you taste it, you’ll know why, it’s unique and delicious!
Carrot Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt you can also use sour cream
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice you can also use white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp freeze dried chives
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- Combine mayonnaise and Greek yogurt. Add carrot and lemon juice.
- Mix together dill, chives, parsley, onion powder and salt. Add to mayonnaise mixture .
- Stir and enjoy!