You know how to make everyone at a party love you? Bring.This.Dip! We’re not even kidding; this 5 ingredient white bean and artichoke dip is full of ooey gooey deliciousness and will be gone before you turn around!
Time and time again, anytime one of us on the SweetPhi team has brought this dip to a party, it’s gone within the first 15 minutes. Luckily it’s easy enough that we all know to make more than one pan now!
What is this dip made of?
- Artichoke hearts
- Cream cheese
- White beans
- Italian cheese
It’s so easy to make this dip! All you need to do is combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and white beans in the food processor for about 1 minute. Add artichoke hearts, shredded cheese and salt. Stir, spoon into baking dish and bake!
After a quick 30 minutes in the oven, it’ll be done! Let it cool a bit before enjoying, but we promise, once you start eating, you won’t want to stop.
Click here to see the step-by-step web story instructions for this recipe!
SO YUMMY!! If you’re looking for ideas of what to serve with this artichoke and white bean dip, we suggest pita chips, crackers or vegetables. Enjoy this quick and easy 5 ingredient recipe!
5 Ingredient White Bean and Artichoke Dip
- 15.5 oz Cannellini Beans 1 can, drained
- 8 oz Cream cheese 1 package. You can use reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 12 oz Marinated Artichoke hearts 1 jar, drained and chopped (you can also use non marinated artichoke hearts), about 1 heaping cup
- 2 cups Italian Shredded Cheese or you could use Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375. Chop artichoke hearts.
- Put white beans in food processor and process for 30 seconds. Add cream cheese and mayonnaise. Process until it is a paste-like consistency. Scrape down the sides and process again (for about 1 minute).
- Scrape contents of food processor into a bowl. Add the chopped artichoke hearts, shredded cheese and salt. Stir (it might be a little hard to mix, it doesn't have to totally mixed up, chunks are ok)
- Spoon into a baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes. Dip will puff up a little and then deflate. When you remove it from the oven, let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
I Wilkerson says
Wow, this is a must try… I could even pass it off as healthy.
You totally could pass it off as healthy – white beans, artichokes…totally healthy 🙂 It’s so good…so so so so good!
Erin | The Law Student's Wife says
Totally missed the update where you are writing an ecookbook. ROCK ON woman. Can’t wait!
Awe thanks Erin, your comment totally made my day!
Hi Phi, Congrats on your e-cookbook to be!! Love this dip, I can see why is was destroyed.
Thanks Cheri!! This dip was phenomenal, and the ebook is a project that definitely keeps me busy 🙂
Love your serving dish for the dip, so cute!
Thalia @ butter and brioche says
This dip looks delicious.. love the recipe & that its only 5 ingredients! Thanks for sharing Phi.
haha I love that type of comment when I make something! And this does sure look awesome. I mean cheesy dip with artichokes?? Although I would have absolutely zero self-control around this! Happy Friday!!
Natalie @ Tastes Lovely says
I can see why this was destroyed within 15 minutes, this recipe sounds amazing! If I were at that party, I would have totally been that lady who told you that you were her new best friend. Haha!
Norma | Allspice and nutmeg says
This sounds so delicious, Phi! I just might make this for a church function I’m going to tomorrow.
This would be perfect for a church function Norma, I think everyone will truly thank you for bringing it 🙂 Let me know how it all turns out!