This 5 ingredient stovetop blueberry crisp is the perfect quick and easy dessert to make for any special occasion (or any occasion at all!). We’re always looking for quick recipes that still feel special and this blueberry crisp falls in that category. It takes less than 10 minutes from start to finish.
What ingredients do you need to make blueberry crisp?
This 5 ingredient stovetop blueberry crisp actually was originally from a meal delivery service and the best part about meal delivery is that you can keep the recipe cards and re-create them for years to come!
Cooking with blueberries is always so beautiful and as silly as it sounds, even more beautiful when made in this white pan. Berries are just so beautiful when they start the break down.
This recipe allows for a lot of creativity and substitutions if blueberries aren’t your thing.
A few recipe tips are below:
- You can use any berries for this recipe, or even mixed berries would be great. In the summer, try it with peaches – YUM!
- Add ice cream (or even yogurt) for extra deliciousness
- For some extra kick, add in lemon zest or a dollop of lemon sorbet
- If you want to enjoy this with the kiddos, simply double the recipe to serve a family of 4
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- 5 Ingredient Blueberry Pie With Graham Cracker Crust
- 5 Ingredient Blueberry Skillet Dump Cake
- Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
5 Ingredient Stovetop Blueberry Crisp
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup granola
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- dash cinnamon optional
- In a saute pan, over medium heat, add 1/2 tablespoon butter and granola. Cook, stirring, until browned - about 5 minutes. Remove and transfer to a small bowl.
- In the same pan, over medium heat, add 1/2 tablespoon butter, blueberries, brown sugar and a very light pinch of cinnamon (optional). Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes until the blueberries begin to break down.
- To serve, divide warm blueberries between two bowls and top with granola. Serve immediately.