Great for breakfast, brunch or an anytime snack, I love a good loaf recipe! If you’re in the same boat as me and love baking a good loaf recipe, here are 5 loaf recipes you need to make and bake.
- My latest favorite Spring recipe, this lemon loaf with frosting is refreshing and lovely. Like my pumpkin loaf, which I’ll talk about below, this lemon loaf is an amazing Starbucks copycat recipe! I love Starbucks for their delicious coffee and yummy baked goods, but I’m also a fan of trying to re-create recipes to save a bit of money here and there. So, give it a try and let me know what you think!
- This pumpkin loaf is consistently a reader favorite on the SweetPhi website and I couldn’t agree more! We love our Starbucks visits, but it’s also nice to save a little money by making your own re-creations throughout the year. And since my recipes don’t have to sit on the shelves for long periods of time, I can always use fresh ingredients that taste just a touch better than ones packed with preservatives. I’ve made this pumpkin loaf with sweet potato puree or squash before if I don’t have canned pumpkin. And if you have leftover pumpkin puree, you can make these sweet potato pancakes and turn them into pumpkin pancakes).
UPSIDE DOWN APPLE AND PEAR LOAF
- This is a dish that I love in the fall especially, but year round is even better. When it’s done baking, it turns out beautifully and can be the perfect centerpiece on the table. It’s so good and comforting. I’ve made this with only apples or only pears if I don’t have both and it turns out great!
- A decadent treat and perfect to cure any chocolate craving. I love using this double chocolate loaf recipe for a special date night in Nick and I both love it. It’s a super rich dessert, so pairing it with fresh, seasonal berries helps to break that up and add a touch of freshness.
ZUCCHINI BANANA NUTELLA SWIRL LOAF
- A loaf recipe that is full of fruits and vegetables is a great excuse. All of my friends that have gardens seem to yield plenty of zucchini’s – and by plenty, I mean TONS of them. So they are often giving them away or looking at different ways to use them. When I had a garden my zucchini’s also took over so I know how it goes. This loaf recipe is a great use for your fresh zucchini’s.
A bonus ‘loaf’ that I love to make, although it’s more of a ‘bread’ is this whole wheat banana bread recipe!
All you need to get going is a loaf pan (this is my favorite ever loaf pan!)
Have you tried any of these loaf recipes? Which one is your favorite?
Leave a Reply