Today I’m sharing 7 of the best muffin recipes because we love making muffins at our house! Ben (my 3 year old toddler) can easily help make all of these recipes and muffins are a great make-ahead-freezer breakfast, so we can make a batch and freeze them for later.
- I originally made this recipe years ago, but realized that the post badly needed new photos. So, it was a great time to make these muffins again. OMG, I forgot how good they are! Not only do the blueberries compliment the cherries wonderfully, but there is a streusel topping.
- We can all agree that bananas go from not ripe too bad in like a day. So I am always looking for creative things to make with bananas and these muffins are one of my favorites. The kids love them and they only take seven simple ingredients to make.
- Another muffin with a delicious streusel topping to make it even better. I love making eggless recipes because I’m always running out of eggs, so with an eggless recipe, that is never a concern. These muffins are so good in the morning
- These muffins are a fun play on traditional muffins because they’re a great savory snack with a fun surprise in the center! Ben had so much fun making these with me and they turned out to be an easy light lunch to heat up during the middle of the day.
- Perfect for cherry season, I love these muffins for a breakfast (or brunch) treat. And if you’ve never had a sour cherry, they are just a more tart version of the cherries you’re used to – great for baking!
- An especially fun treat to make around Thanksgiving or anytime in the fall, these sweet potato cornbread muffins are a great alternative to making a sweet potato side or a cornbread side. The sweet potato in these muffins help keep them from drying out – these are a must try, they’re so good with chili and soups!
- Another great holiday favorite with the most delicious frosting. The best part about these muffins is that the gingerbread flavor is not overwhelming so even the most discerning critic will love them – trust me, I’ve tested it!
Do you have a favorite from this list of 7 of the best muffin recipes? Give them each of these muffin recipes a try and put them in your freezer for an easy grab and go breakfast during those busy work weeks.
MUFFIN RECIPE ROUNDUP BELOW: