- Kid friendly snacks (I finally put together a list of all my favorite kid snack ideas)
- freezer foods (I’m making these eggless waffles on repeat because they freeze so well)
- easy make-ahead snacks (trail mix or this banana fosters party chex mix are faves for us)
I’m hoping that this recipe will become one of your go-to kid friendly make-ahead snacks!
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- Whole Wheat Banana Bread + Muffins Recipe
- Easy Sweet Potato Cornbread Muffins
- Skinny Banana Berry Chocolate Chip Muffins
The Easiest Banana Bread Muffins
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325. Line a muffin pan with liners or cooking spray (or lightly grease a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan) and set aside.
- In a bowl, mash bananas, you should have 1 cup. Beat in sugar, then egg and butter.
- In another bowl, stir together flour,baking soda; add to banana mixture and stir until all flour is moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes (or 55-60 minutes if making a loaf).
Linda Bick says
Hi Phi! I made these last week and everyone loved them!!!
Thank You for your great recipes and fun family blog!
So happy to hear this – we love these in our house and I’m so glad you love them too 🙂