In this weeks’ Catching Up With The Kelnhofers baby Sam turned 3 months old, I discovered my signature drink at Starbucks and we had a snow day with lots of good food made along the way. Reminder there’s a YouTube video at the bottom!!!
- How is baby Sam 3 months old already? He’s just the sweetest and his smiles light up a room and put me in a good mood instantly.
- With all the clothes we have to label, Clothing stamps for the win- I just made one with our last name, this stamp actually works! I got one in black but am going to get one in a lighter color to appear on darker fabrics too.
- Nick had just gotten this window art kit and these DUPLO bath toys, it was perfect for our snow day!
- We restarted our meal delivery kit subscription (Home Chef is my fave) and Frankie was showing Sam what we were making, it was so cute, she’s such a good kitchen helper- read my Home Chef 2022 review here.
- I’ve discovered a new signature winter drink at Starbucks: a latte, sub 1/2 the milk for sweet cream. OMG!
What I made this week-decadent meal with friends, cookies, popcorn and casseroles
- My favorite quick lunch when home with the kids: some of their chicken nuggets on salad with parmesan or cheddar, cucumbers and tomatoes. Just a dash of caesar dressing on top (Ken’s Steakhouse brand is the one we love).
- We FINALLY got to have a dinner with friends – we had planned this dinner and had to postpone and cancel it about 5 times. An hour before the event we were texting each other we still wearing pjs lol. Well, it happened and we made herb butter, white wine garlic shrimp, and perfectly roasted potatoes – I just added some broccoli and cooked it the same way.
- The best movie snack is this Elote popcorn…AND omg these dark chocolate almond butter pretzel nuggets from Trader Joes are incredible.
- Nick added a bell pepper to these balsamic tomatoes, didn’t change anything else in the recipe, they were perfect!
- We had some chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with cherries dough in the freezer and Frankie placed them on the baking sheet so nicely.
- My mother in law made her famous chicken broccoli casserole and sent me some home, so so good!
- The kids made sugar cookies with the cookie cutters they had gotten for Valentines day.
Leave a Reply