Today I’m sharing a dessert recipe roundup for Galentine’s day, a day where you and your girlfriends celebrate love and friendship (tomorrow can be saved for significant others.)
I’ll be having these amazingly delicious no bake coconut cream fruit tarts because I’m doing whole30 (see here and here) for an overview, but am seriously counting down the days until I can make these Cinnamon Sugar Blondies one of my best friends, Lynn (whom you’ve heard me talk about here and here among many other times) made for me over on her blog today. Waking up to that post totally made my day and had me thinking about sweets sweets sweets, so I’m dedicating this roundup to her and Galentines day (you know, the holiday created by Leslie Knope on Parks and Rec all about celebrating with your girlfriends).
- Peanut butter snickers brownies (aka husband brownies)
- Cinnamon sugar blondies (aka bestie blondies)
- Rocky road brownies
- Coconut cream fruit tarts
- Sea salted caramel blondies
- Sea salted turtle cups (these would make the perfect gift to bring to your gathering)
Do you celebrate Galentines day?