Since I’m doing this whole Gluten-Free thing, I really had no idea how much stuff has Gluten in it. Almost everything! And by almost everything, I mean it! Boxed and processed foods are the sneakiest. What I’d really been craving was some brownies, so here is an amazing recipe for Gluten Free Brownies that is quite easy and very yummie!
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4-1 Cup Bob's Red Mill Wheat Free Gluten Free, All Purpose Baking Flour
- 3/4 Cup Roughly chopped Pecans
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a brownie baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a microwave safe bowl put stick of butter and chocolate chips. Cook for 1 minute and stir. If not melted and easily stirable, cook in microwave on 30 second intervals until it is all melted. Let cool for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add the sugar and stir so that it dissolves.
- Next add the eggs, vanilla and flour and sir. Chop up pecans and add to mixture. Put in lined baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.